Prosperity Through Innovation –
Driving Growth Across Our Coastal Region
Thursday 7th March 2019.
Centenary Innovation Centre / Ricardo’s, Shoreham Airport / BN43 5FG
4pm – 7pm with refreshments provided
An opportunity to promote our coastal region; from high-speed digital connectivity to unlocking development sites, our speakers will outline the different creative strategies and technological advances that have the potential to deliver economic growth in the area. Our speakers include:
• David Joy, Chief Executive at London and Continental Railways Ltd with vast experience of working with Local Authorities to bring forward economic growth and development
• Martin Kemp, City Fibre who are transforming the digital infrastructure along the coast
• Lawrence Wright, Head of Innovation at Willmott Dixon will look at building for the future and addressing the sectors future challenges
• Dr Lucy Greenwood, Savills will give an overview of the coastal regions housing market and the trends likely to affect the area in the future.
Time is running short and spaces are limited so please click here to register via Eventbrite
If you haven't already registered, this is a reminder for the coastal region's business leaders event:
A little bit about our organising partners:
• The Coastal West Sussex Partnership is a business led partnership bringing together senior leaders from industry, education and the public sector to take action and use its individual and collective talents to make a difference in the local economy.
• The Greater Brighton Economic Board is the overarching, legally constituted body behind the growth of the Greater Brighton City Region.
• Willmott Dixon is a privately-owned contracting and interior fit-out group. Founded in 1852, we create value for customers, stakeholders and communities by working in a sustainable and responsible way to shape the built environment and make a positive impact to society's well-being.