As part of the Spark Social Enterprise Project, The Platform, the University of Brighton and Social Innovation Factory have developed an online learning tool to support Social Enterprise start-ups to use innovation to set up and grow. We are recruiting a group of 30 start ups to be the first to pilot this exclusive tool from the 26th June (which is not being officially launched until January 2019) and be connected with your peers to establish a network of mutual support across East and West Sussex.
As part of this opportunity that will take place between June and October you will:
- Attend two workshops to learn about and give feedback on the online course,
- Take part in facilitated action learning sets to seek support from, and to support your peers.
- Work through the online modules in your own time. Modules cover topics such as how to innovate, finance models, marketing and sales, and growing and scaling.
- Tuesday 26th June 5pm – 8pm location TBC, Brighton
- Please bring a laptop if you have one
- Exact date TBC September, location in Brighton.
This opportunity will be most useful if you have already started your Social Enterprise but are within 3 years of trading. It is open to all Social Enterprise start-ups in East and West Sussex but both workshops will take place in Brighton. If you need more information please contact Leila.firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please fill out the form here.
This project has received funding from the Interreg 2 Seas Programme 2014-2020 co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund under subsidy contract No 2S01-043.