High Growth - the dream of digital products and services
Brighton Chamber’s next event in the series for High Growth businesses is the dream of digital products and services
It’s on Tuesday 25 June at Barclays Eagle Lab.
It’s been the dream of entrepreneurs through the ages: create something and then sit back and count the money it earns you. From apps to SaaS and beyond, the modern software money makers have a lure that continually draw people to try and monetise their niche expertise.
But is all that glitters gold? Our panellists will take you through their experiences and you will leave far more realistic about how to achieve the dream.
Our panel includes:
Annabel Dunstan, Founder and CEO of Question and Retain
Rachel King, Marketing Director at Breathe HR
Rebecca Kimber, CEO of Create.net
Chris Palk, Managing Director of dabapps
We’ll be discussing:
• How to identify what will work and what will fail
• The digital journey: a realistic roadmap from niche expertise to successful digital product
• The reality: rarely do we see inside successful digital product businesses. How different are they from ‘normal businesses?’
• Software funding. We are led to believe that with a good idea, a capable developer and a bit of luck we can start to journey down the digital goldmine. What’s missing? Cash, and lots of it.
• SaaS Sales & Marketing: prepare to meet one of the most rapidly evolving creatures in the business jungle, but don't necessarily expect to be able to recognise it as anything you've already experienced.
• Reboot. It’s important to stand back and consider the bigger picture. There are some interesting arguments against going down the Digital Products and Services route. Prepare to shift your perspectives....
Asking the questions will be Si Conroy from Scarlet Monday
Join us for a lively and informative panel discussion with great networking, drinks and canapés thrown in. We expect you to come away from the event both challenged and with a clear implementable action list to take back to your business.
You can join Brighton Chamber’s mailing list here