Invitation: Coast to Capital ESF Call Launch Event - Wednesday 16 October
Coast to Capital LEP are hosting an event to launch two new ESF Direct calls, worth a total £4 million ESF on Wednesday 16 October between 10.00am and 1.00pm at Longley Building, Crawley College, College Road, Crawley RH10 1NR.
• £2 million ESF, Investment Priorities 2.1 and 2.2
• Under this Call we aim to fund projects that will support SME’s to identify digital training needs, and provide training for employees to develop their digital skills.
• More details on the Call will be available in the Call specification, which is due to be published w/c 7 October 2019.
Skills for the Mature Workforce
• £2 million ESF, Investment Priority 2.1
• Under this Call we aim to fund projects that will support the careers of older workers in Coast to Capital through a variety of activities and provision.
• More details on the Call will be available in the Call specification, which is due to be published w/c 14 October 2019.
More information can be found on the Coast to Capital website, where links to the Call specifications will be available once published.
The event will be an opportunity for prospective applicants to hear more about the Direct Calls, ask eligibility and match funding questions, make contact with potential partners and develop project ideas.
An agenda for the day will be circulated to all confirmed delegates closer to the event date.
To register, please click here.