The Utilise Plus programme, is funded by the European Regional Development Fund. Utilise Plus helps eligible small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) save energy, reducing their costs and Greenhouse Gas emissions in the process. Since starting the programme in late 2017, they have already helped SMEs make an estimated combined annual saving of 125 tonnes of CO2e by reducing their individual annual energy usage, on average, by 27%. We have achieved this by offering a variety of complimentary services, including:
- Grant funding of between £1,000 to £5,000 to cover one-third of the cost of an energy saving project.
- Energy Audits, fully-funded by the ERDF, to identify energy and cost saving opportunities that SMEs can then act upon.
- Energy Saving Workshops, outlining the business case for saving energy and helping participants create their own, unique ‘Action Plans’ to tackle energy use in their organisations.
- Business Networking Breakfasts, featuring Expert Speakers on a particular aspect of sustainability and connecting like-minded SMEs.
- Sustainability Tours of interesting organisations that have implemented significant energy saving measures, to inspire attendees to do the same in their own organisations.
If you are interested, SMEs should register their interest on our website.